Donations hours: Monday/Wednesday/Friday 9:00 am to 12:30 pm (Tuesday/Thursday by appointment)
- Credit Cards are accepted online only by clicking the DONATE NOW link, powered by Click & Pledge
- Checks are accepted by either stopping by the State College Food Bank during donation hours or by mailing your gift to: 1321 South Atherton Street, State College, PA 16801
- Cash is accepted in person during regular donation hours
In addition we receive financial support from:
- the Centre County United Way,
- the Emergency Food and Shelter Program,
- CROP Walk,
- the State College Area High School's Empty Bowls Project,
- the Downtown Rotary Club,
- Religious congregations,
- and business and service organizations.
- To purchase fresh milk, eggs, and meat to include with our nonperishable orders.
- For purchases from Central Pennsylvania Food Bank and other food distributor. We get enormous value for these dollars, as Central Pennsylvania Food Bank enables us to pay pennies for items such as cereal, salad dressings, and even some frozen meats.
- To purchase essential foods that might be low in supply on our shelves.
- For operating expenses such as office supplies and phone service so our clients and volunteers can maintain contact with us.
Such gifts ensure our continued ability to serve our clients!
Did you know...that you can designate part or all of your United Way contribution to the State College Area Food Bank?
The Food Bank established a fund with the Centre Foundation. Please consider supporting us well into the future by contributing to this fund! To learn more about the opportunities available through Centre Foundation, please consult their Web site at http://www.centre-foundation.org.Official registration and financial information of the Food Bank of the State College Area, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free at 800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement. The Food Bank of the State College Area, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization - contributions to which are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. Please consult with your tax preparer on the allowable deduction.