Monday 1:00 - 5:00 pm
Wednesday 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Friday 1:00 - 4:00 pm
- Doors open at 1:00 pm. Please do not arrive before 1:00 pm. If you do so, please plan for inclement weather.
- Numbers in order of your arrival will be distributed at 1:00 pm.
- Only one number per client will be given, unless you are authorized to pickup groceries for another client.
- If you should leave before your number is called, you forfeit your place in line.
- All clients must be checked in by 4:30 pm on Mondays and 3:30 pm on Wednesdays/Fridays. If you arrive in the last 15 minutes before closing, you may be asked to come to the next distribution (an emergency bag would be given if needed).
- If you are a new client, please come on the above distribution days, but please plan your first visit to arrive between 2-3 pm.
Winter Weather Policy:
If the State College Area School District closes due to inclement weather, the Food Bank will close as well for the safety of the clients, volunteers and staff. If there is a two hour delay, distribution will take place as normal in the afternoon. If there is an early dismissal due to weather, the Food Bank will try to remain open if we have enough volunteers to help with distribution.
Cancellation announcements can be found at:
- State College Food Bank Home page (scfoodbank.org)
- WJAC-TV 6
- WTAJ-TV 10
- Cable Channel 4 and 3WZ
- Forever Radio
- Results Radio